Mentoring. Motivation. Music.
Whether you’re a talented musician, singer, or creative professional, there comes a point in time when you know that it’s time to stop holding back, fully embrace your God-given gifts and talents, and finally release them.
It’s time to finally reach your goals and stop putting things off, making excuses, going in circles, or waiting for “someday.” Or maybe your team, group, or organization could use an extra boost.
It’s time to rise up and Rock the Next Stage of your talent, your business, and your life!
I can help you:
• Find your passion and your purpose
• Develop clarity, confidence, and a game plan for success
• Find your (or your team’s) rhythm
• Coaching and Mentoring (Rock the Next Stage) I specialize in young talent, Christian artists, and creative professionals. I also help teens and young adults.
• Therapeutic Drumming/Drumming Events (Next Stage Drumming): Great for focusing issues, stress relief, healing, corporate team building, special events, etc.
• Speaking: Check out my inspirational talks and workshops!
• Booking and Management for select artists (Next Stage Entertainment)
• Video Training Program (Musicians’ Success Formula). Music biz tips and tricks for bands and solo artists.
Life’s short! Let’s rock! Click here to set up a complimentary, 30-min. consult.
My name is Dori Staehle, MBA, Founder and CEO of Rock the Next Stage, near Raleigh, NC. I’m a Musician on a Mission: to help people rise up and rock! I also help people find their joy! I’m a mentor, speaker, best-selling author, podcast host, and yes, a drum chick.
It’s been said there are two kinds of people in this world — givers and takers. Dori is a giver. She gives 100% of herself no matter what the task at hand. For me, it was helping me find clarity and direction in the next stage of my life and my career. Her candor, positive attitude and gracious spirit are beyond inspirational and her life experiences help inform the advice she is able to give. If you work with Dori, be prepared to feel like you can do it all — then go out and do it! ~ Shannon Hartsoe, writer and communications expert, Holly Springs, NC
Check out Dori’s book on Amazon!
Click here to purchase!